Friday, October 13, 2006

 

How detailed is God?

Alright I don't want to get to Holy on people but let me know your thoughts on this situation.
Tonight my wife and I did something we have not done in a while, go on a date without our daughter. Which is great thing and odd just because we have not done that in like two years, actually go out and not have a church event. That was nice!!!
Well we went to the movies early in the evening to watch "One Night with the King". It is a DVD, and is causing me want to go read Ester. After the movie we walked around in the nice cool evening and we windowed shopped.
After our walk we went to a nice restuarnt that is known for thier cheese cakes. We were enjoying our meal until out of no where I saw a roach. Yes a roach crawling towards my wife. I got up told the employees at this factory about the extra guest. This did not shake us up, but did cause some great table conversation.
Two managers came to talk to us and yes we got our meal for free. We walked away from a $60+ meal for $9.
I thanked God for the blessing of a free meal but I have a question for you. To what point do we see this as an event planned by God?
I am starting to expand my view of God in so many ways. The more I hear God's word preached, and read God's word, the more I realize how amazing He is. To me God allowed us to participate in His blessing by allowing us to have a great meal, for a low price of $9. We were able to enjoy one anothers company and have a great memory. I am able to worship God tonight just over some cheese cake.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?