Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

God is amazing

As i go through this life I am so amazed this great God would even know my name. THen I look at the church and watch people blog stuff about organizations, and pastors, like they know better. I am so amazed how arrogant we get as people when one reads scripture we are sheep of a the Great Sheppard. The idea that one is better than the other amazes me. I think besides deep study of scripture some people need to read a great book by C.J. Mahaney "Humility". There is no way you a sinner made a saint through the blood of Christ can ever be arrogant. I think some men on this blogg stuff need to seek after the face of God and ask for forgiveness.

I pray that for us to be true men of God we have to seek after the face of God and know HIs voice. One can not hear his voice if they are too busy "bahhing" like sheep running to water that kills.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?